Skip to main content

My new project!

 I found this side table at habitat for humanity for $10. I have had Lylia's lamp on the ground and wanted to have it off the ground so when I saw this, I decided to make it a project! This is definately a project that will have some time into it. It has this white paint on it that I thought would be a piece of cake to strip off. Well I was not anticipating that someone put a varnish under it. So needless to say it is rather sticky!




Here is the start of the stripping process! 



It took me 5 hours to just get to this part, and I still have to re-go everything I did yesterday to take off the little remnants. 
This is the top of it! I know that it will look amazing when I am done and be so cute in the girls room, but what I thought would be a quick project ends up being a bit longer! I haven't finished it yet, but when I do, you'll see pictures!!!

Comments

  1. That's a really cute sidetable, I love the little cubby in the middle to hold stuff! You are good, I never strip stuff unless I absolutely have to, I'm so lazy. This is going to look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment