Skip to main content

Red Chair!

 I found this at habitat for humanity for $10. I think it was used in a church. Anyway I liked the lines of it, and we needed another chair that would fit under our desk! I measure and it would, so I went for it!





See the curves on the top! Modern! 


Sanded and ready for primer! 



Primed! 











Drying outside!




See how well it sits under the desk! I love the lines! 





I don't like the seat cover that I put on, so I will be putting another cover on it. This one is just too black next to the gray! 




Terrible lighting I know. I even opened all of my curtains to take a good picture and it didn't work! Oh well at least I try!




The fabric on the top is the one I am going to switch it form. The fake alligator skin is just not working for me!

We did red because of all our British ascents are red.  We did it the same color. Candy Apple!



What do you think?

Comments

  1. i love this chair in candy apple red, looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment