Skip to main content

A place for shoes

The bottom two drawers I took out to sand them

I took the drawers from inside her out as well because I wasn't going to sand them.
Since we are moving into the funeral home we have to find good ways of storing things so it looks nice at all times. So I found this piece yet again at Habitat for Humanity and thought about our shoes. We looked at ikea at their shoe racks but they were expensive and looked like they would tip over. So when I saw this and that it has drawers that come out thought this baby was it!  I am not in love with the hard ware but they were still in good shape and matched the paint so I went with it!

The after!
I need to put the shelves back in. Trust me they are cool!




Comments

  1. oh man i just love this one. i want to steal it sooo bad. great job on it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment