Skip to main content

Accent chairs anyone?! Yes please!

Habitat for Humanity was having a huge sale for their one year anniversary and it was only right that I go and support their cause! lol. So I came home with some goodies! I found two chairs that I am so excited to put in our new apartment. We never seem to have enough seating in our living room, so that is where at least one of these will go!




This had something weird on it, and I was worried it wouldn't come off. I tried to do some research on it, and asked my sister and other people but didn't want to try anything to strong on it. So one morning I had the inspiration to try nail polish remover, because it has acetone in it. Well it worked beautifully! 




You can see what it looked like before and the after! 



Isn't she a beaut! $7! 



I got this chair for the same price and my good friend Sandra whose family owns a reupholstering company is going to show me how to recover this beauty like a professional!  I can't wait. I shouldn't be having projects this close to moving, but it helps with my stress and anxiety so I go with it!

Comments

  1. can't wait to see what you end up trying. i LOVE the green chair (plotting to steal it) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment