Skip to main content

Quilting Table complete!




This was definately one of my more fun projects because I picked a bright color! It is called lemon grass! I wanted something to make me smile and it does!













I really love the racks I spray painted with black metallic paint!













Letting it dry!







Don't you love the layers of three contact papers! I decided to buy some really cheap laminate tile from big lots and that is what is in the drawers and cabinet area!

Before
 

After!!!




So what do you think?!  Not bad for a $20 cutting table and storage for my sewing projects!

Comments

  1. i was very against the painting of this one, but I have to admit, I actually really like it in that green! I know...I am more surprised than anyone! lol. it is going to look perfect as a sewing table.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment