Skip to main content

Ugly Duckling...Turned into a beautiful tv stand!

My dad came for a visit. He didn't know before hand but while he was here he helped me with one of my projects that needed the wood panels cut out of. I didn't know that this tool wasn't really meant for that. But it worked anyway! 











Fabric was originally 60% off then I had a coupon for an additional 25%! So the designer fabric is wider and so I only had to get a little bit to get this project done! So I got to choose from the nice stuff and not have to feel guilty for it!

Oh and I love the free paint sticks from home depot. Since I have bought all of my paint from them I never feel bad picking up a few here and there for projects like this!







Then Justin helped me put the panels in. It took us both.



One panel done, two more to go!



























The Before!


The After
 


What do you think? What the most awesome part of this is that the remotes work through it and you won't be able to see the devices! Not too shabby for a $14 project!

Comments