Skip to main content

Candy Jar Gumball Gift


 This is the one I saw on pinterest. Here is the link to do it! Super easy and cheap too!

http://wrapcandy.com/crafts/2011/11/make-a-gumball-candy-dish-craft/



I got some round wood disks from Jo-anns for about $1.88 I think. Then with a little Gorilla Glue I attached it to the terra cotta water catcher.  The importance of the disk is to keep the lid from falling off!


Then I also got at Jo-ann's wooden knobs! Same price if I remember correctly!


The glass bowl is from the dollar store, and the terra cotta planter and bottom I got at Jo-Anns for like $2.





Then I spray painted the base and the lid with glossy black spray paint that I was able to get half off at Jo-Ann's with a 50% coupon. And with again a little Gorilla Glue, glued everything together. And filled it with hershey's with almonds and tied a ribbon around it! 

All in all it was about a $10 gift for Lylia's preschool teacher!

What do you think?

Comments