Skip to main content

My list of future projects!




 The Lyrics of our wedding song on canvas! Love this! We have too songs that mean something to us,
Depeche Mode "Somebody" & Richard Marx "Right Here Waiting". I think I will do the Richard Marx song! http://thishumblehome.com/lovely-lyrics/


Lets face it I've been wanting to do something with an old window forever, so I am going to do something similar with one of our wedding pictures or family pictures!
My bestest friend Molly and her hubby made this, and I am SO in LOVE that I need one! I don't even have cinder block walls anymore, but I still can't paint, and I LOVE this!

So who better than me would this project be for?! No one, I have like over a hundred envelopes from Justin's mission that either housed my love letters or his! So you can bet your bottom dollar that I will have hers and his matching letters! I found that I can do this at staples, and I am so excited!

I've been wanting to make a waterproof picnic blanket for such a long time! This year is the year!
http://www.centsationalgirl.com/2011/03/diy-patchwork-picnic-blanket/

I am a sewer so this project shouldn't intimidate me, but it totally does! I need to find a tutorial on this!
This is a year of pre-planned, pre-paid dates! After we get our tax return this year, I am so doing this!! That way I don't have to hear the line, "We don't have any money."
http://shannonbrown.typepad.com/life_in_general/2011/01/lets-go-on-a-date-january.html

Why they did the grey I have no idea. But I want to do it to look like the British Flag.
http://www.modabakeshop.com/2011/06/shabby-chic-union-jack-wall-hanging.html

Not too shabby! As I think of more projects that I'll be doing I'll be posting them on here! Some that I have done recently have been a candy jar, organized a closet, & set up a play room for the girls. I'll post pictures of the jar at least!


Comments

  1. You are so awesome! I love all your ideas. A quick note on the Easter basket... I made them for Easter last year and followed the instructions exactly, and the basket ended up being only about 5 inches across. My friend and I made them together and she bought giant piping instead (the biggest they sell), and hers were big enough to actually use as Easter baskets. If you want I can send you an email showing how she modified them. I loved hers so much that I redid mine! Also will you post a link to the one with the envelopes with the month names on them? I can't figure out what it is, but anything that involves not running out of money sounds good to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I thought I replied and then it deleted it. So I added the links, and added another one on envelope budgeting because we are doing that right now. I was thinking of calling you tonight to ask about your amazingness on computers, but then remembered that it may be like adding salt to a wound. When you get another computer let me know, I need your help with some ideas. Also please send me the e-mail about the easter baskets. That would be great!! You are the best!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment